Clubs & Events
We are proud that we provide an extensive range of Clubs and Events to enrich our children’s learning in school. Follow the link below for current clubs information. We have a number of educational day trips out, plus two residential camp visits (in Year 4 and Year 6). We also have a rich variety of visitors to the school, including theatre groups, historians, scientists, musicians, storytellers, representatives of local charities and businesses, as well as secondary colleagues and representatives of different faith groups.
Clubs Term 6
Tae Kwan Do has unfortunately been cancelled for the rest of this term due to circumstances beyond our control. Please ask in the office for a refund if you have already paid.
Tennis Club will continue for 4 more weeks from Thursday 6th June for those children already attending - the cost of this will be £6 for the 4 sessions. Please pay in the office if your child wishes to continue
Click here for CURRENT CLUB LIST
Please note the following information about clubs:
- Clubs run from the third week of Term 1 to two weeks before the end of the summer term. They do not run in Parent Consultation weeks.
- Clubs are cancelled only in exceptional circumstances, with notice in advance, usually via text message or telephone. Please do not phone the school to ask whether a club is cancelled.
- Where a member of staff is unable to run his/her club as usual, someone else will cover and will endeavour to do the planned activity. This may not always be possible (due to the expertise of the usual adult in charge) so children will be otherwise occupied and supervised.
- Specific club news will be given in the weekly Newsletter.
- Please ensure your child has the right clothing/equipment for each club.
- If your child cannot attend a club, please ensure that you inform the adult-in-charge in writing in advance. If your child is absent from school unexpectedly on a club day for him/her, please remember to inform the office of which clubs he/she will be missing.