Clubs & Events
We are proud that we provide an extensive range of Clubs and Events to enrich our children’s learning in school. Follow the link below for current clubs information. We have a number of educational day trips out, plus two residential camp visits (in Year 4 and Year 6). We also have a rich variety of visitors to the school, including theatre groups, historians, scientists, musicians, storytellers, representatives of local charities and businesses, as well as secondary colleagues and representatives of different faith groups.
Clubs Term 1
The new club listing was sent home last week. Please ensure you return the slip by Wednesday if your child wishes to attend any clubs
Click here for CURRENT CLUB LIST
Please note the following information about clubs:
- Clubs run from the third week of Term 1 to two weeks before the end of the summer term. They do not run in Parent Consultation weeks.
- Clubs are cancelled only in exceptional circumstances, with notice in advance, usually via text message or telephone. Please do not phone the school to ask whether a club is cancelled.
- Where a member of staff is unable to run his/her club as usual, someone else will cover and will endeavour to do the planned activity. This may not always be possible (due to the expertise of the usual adult in charge) so children will be otherwise occupied and supervised.
- Specific club news will be given in the weekly Newsletter.
- Please ensure your child has the right clothing/equipment for each club.
- If your child cannot attend a club, please ensure that you inform the adult-in-charge in writing in advance. If your child is absent from school unexpectedly on a club day for him/her, please remember to inform the office of which clubs he/she will be missing.